I am so glad that you are here checking out MeatRx and our Coaches. I’m so honored to introduce myself to you. My name is Renay and I have been Carnivore for 1 year. Many days I am 100% carnivore. Occasionally, on other days, I can incorporate different foods into my diet. I have a very realistic approach to using the Carnivore diet to heal the body. In many cases we tend to focus on weight loss, but I have learned being overweight is just another symptom of a body that needs healing. It’s beautiful to realize that as the body heals, the weight comes off too. I have lost 50lbs. My approach recognizes that you are very unique with very specific, individual needs. Together we can develop strategies within the Carnivore lifestyle to help you reach your optimal wellness. It is my passion to help you achieve a life free from suffering and defeat. I want to help you implement diet and lifestyle changes that work for your needs. I am excited to come alongside you and help you realize your health potential. A healed body full of vitality can be your reality.
A little background on my journey. I practiced as a Registered Nurse for 20 years. I have been married for 24 years to “My Favorite Person”. We have three children and two dogs. I love people, dogs, the great outdoors, travel, books, movies, photography, and coffee shops. I’ve lost 50lbs Keto-Carnivore and I continue to heal. Below I have listed various keywords pertaining to my healing journey. Maybe you can relate to me and are looking for someone that understands your journey. We can make healing your reality together.
I have Personal Experience with Weight Watchers, Vegetarian, Juicing, Calories in and Calories out, Optivia, Nutrisystem, Cabbage Diet, Whole 30, Paleo, Gaps, Autoimmune Paleo (AIP), Ketogenic Diet, Fasting, Ketovore, and Carnivore.
I have Personal Experience with the following:
- A) Acid reflux, Adrenal, Allergies, Anxiety, Autoimmune,
- B) Blepharitis, Body Shocks, Brain Fog and poor word recall,
- C) Cervical disk hernia, Chemical sensitivity, Chronic Fatigue, Cold-Shock Therapy, Cravings
- D) Low Vitamin D, Decreased Libido, Degenerative Disk Disease, Dental Bone Loss, Dental Implants, Depression, Dry Eye,
- E) Eczema, as well as eczema of the fingernails and toenails by biopsy, Endometriosis, Epstein Barr,
- F) Fibromyalgia, Flat Feet, Foot pain, Full body pain,
- G) GERD, Gut dysbiosis,
- H) Hair loss, Hashimoto, Heat shock therapy, Histamine Intolerance, Hormone dysfunction, Hypothyroid,
- I) Ice Baths, Infertility, Insomnia, Insulin Resistance, Iodine Supplementation,
- L) Lichens Sclerosis,
- M) Mast Cell Activation, Meobiean Gland Dysfunction (MGD), Metabolic Syndrome, Miscarriage/still birth, Muscle Spasms, Mystery illness,
- N) Nail Defects, Neuropathy, Nightshift worker,
- O) Ocular Rosacea, Ovarian cysts and rupture,
- P) PCOS, Periodontal Disease, Plantar fasciitis, Poor wound healing, Pulmonary ground glass opacities, Pulmonary Nodules,
- R) Rapid weight gain, Respiratory Disease in 2020 lasting 6 months, Rosacea,
- S) Sauna, SIBO, Skin Rashes, Spondylitis, Sugar Cravings
- T) Tachycardia, Thoracic pain, traumatic bone loss, trigger points, toxins,
- W) Weight loss, Weight gain, and Whiplash.