You will receive a phone call with the coach instantly. You will be charged after the call based on the duration of the call at $1 / minute
$1 / minute
Hello, I am Kiki.
I started eating a Carnivore Diet in May 2018. My whole life seemed to change over night and this fuelled my commitment to eat in this unbelievably and incredibly healthful way. Prior to Carnivore, for more than a decade, my health was slipping out of my control despite the fact that I “knew” all the right things to do. With Carnivore Diet all of the following began to disappear or drastically reduce:
- 24-hour body pain
- Constant exhaustion and unabated feelings of burnout
- Rashes over my face and body that dermatologists failed to heal
- Low Thyroid – I went off my medication very quickly after beginning Carnivore
- Chronic pain and stiffness in neck, shoulder and low back.
- Digestive problems including decades of bouts of diarrhoea, constipation and nearly continuous bloating
- Painful ear aches
- B12 anemia, extreme multiple B and D vitamin depletion.
- Anxiety and excessive worry
- Moodiness and sadness
- Racing thoughts
- Sensitivity to chemicals, detergents, paint fumes, all chemical fragrances and perfumes/colognes
- Flushing and face swelling from these sensitivities, that could occur in seconds and last for several days.
- Brittle, slow growing hair and gradual hair and hairline loss (my hair is now thicker than in decades and growing back in)
- Brittle nails
- Slow and stubborn weight gain.
- Continually cold hands and feet. Poor temperature regulation.
- Carb cravings
I did not even know I had anxiety or these other “emotional” symptoms until they disappeared with Carnivore Diet! What a huge relief and an amazing gift of peace of mind. This is often called Zero Carb Zen.
Prior to Carnivore, I was a 35-year vegetarian (often vegan) and now I understand that I was eating large amounts of vegetables, grains and beans that were harming my gut and leading to inflammatory states and consequently all these symptoms. Additionally, from omitting animal foods for so many decades, I was severely malnourished which also accounted for many of my symptoms. I am happy to be alive and thriving and eating delicious steaks and meats as much as I desire. I never get tired of these amazing traditional, optimal super foods like Steak and Burgers.
As I did 100s of hours of research on Carnivore and low-carb and zero-carb eating, I learned the game-changing research from ground breaking doctors and nutritional researchers that gave me the mindset and sense of community to stay the course. I also had to confront, overcome, and heal from the influences and deep conditioning of the vegetarian/vegan philosophies and communities that I had been so bound up with. I have been recovering and healing from the bad science and plain wrong new-age ideas of spiritual purity and “clean-eating” as well as the harsh judgments of this often cultish community.
I am a 40-year yoga practitioner and have owned yoga schools, directed large yoga programs, travelled the world teaching yoga workshops and yoga teacher trainings. I have taught and coached A-list Hollywood clients for decades that include Oscar, Grammy and Emmy award winners. I also create yoga and wellness programming for M.S, Spinal Cord Injury, Veterans with PTSD and other Neurological and mobility related concerns.
In August 2020 I set a Guinness Book of World Records for Longest Held Downward Dog Pose at 1 hour and 18 seconds.
My boyfriend is also thriving on this Carnivore Diet.
We are living on our sailboat and sailing on a great adventure.
All thanks to Carnivore!
I am a Certified Coach and Facilitator as a graduate of New York University’s professional coaching program. I coach clients to their health and success goals facilitating their paths to their joyous lives of meaning.
I am grateful to Dr. Shawn Baker and this MeatRX community and am proud to be a Certified MeatRX Carnivore Coach and offer affordable coaching on MeatRX.
I look forward to supporting your health and life goals with this transformational Carnivore Diet.
As a coach, I believe in YOU and support you even when you may doubt yourself or your family and community may doubt you.
Need support? Click here to call NOW.