Hello my name is Frank Di Giulio and I have been on a carnivore diet since July 1, 2018. I have personally experienced great success on the Carnivore diet and it has inspired me to become a coach. I want to help everyone achieve a healthy mind & body through weight loss while improving and possibly eliminating disease through a carnivore meat-based lifestyle. I have the knowledge, discipline, motivation and lived experience to help you and your family achieve your own Carnivore success. This is your journey and my role is to empower, educate, motivate, instill discipline and support you. I’m excited and ready to get you started, so please book an available coaching session with me!
Medical issues eliminated or improved on a meat-based Carnivore Diet
- Post Pancreatic Tumor Surgery – G.I. system 90% improved.
- Symptoms improved – Bloating, Cramping, Intestinal Spasms, Hyper intestinal sensitivity, Nutrient malabsorption, Diarrhea, Constipation, intestinal burning, involuntary vomiting while sleeping.
- Mental health – Severe depression, anxiety, mood swings and outlook are common with patients after intense evasive surgery. My depression lifted within a couple of months.
- Road rage is gone.
- Lost around 30 lbs of body fat and I am in the leanest condition I’ve ever been.
- Muscle is easier to build & maintain. Also, performance & recovery from workouts are fantastic!
- Arthritis in knee has been eliminated.
- Iron deficiency went from deficient back into normal range.
- Energy levels are very high.
- Insomnia is gone.
- Libido is like my 20’s.
- Floaters in eyes are gone.
- Hair, skin and nails look and feel better.
- Eliminated all but 1 medication. I had to take digestive enzymes with every meal for the past decade and no longer need them.
Other Skills & Knowledge
- Over 30 years experience with exercise and fitness.
- Experience in training and mentoring people.
- Lived in the Canadian Arctic on Baffin Island in Iqaluit, Nunavut for 6 years and have first hand knowledge of traditional Inuit lifestyle and eating habits.
- 23rd year working in Law enforcement as a Corrections Officer.
- Excellent cook and BBQ’er.
- Fisherman & outdoorsman.
I am a first generation Italian Canadian and grew up eating a Mediterranean diet. My family grew a big garden, made homemade tomato sauce, sausage and other dry cured meats. We ate seafood and fresh fish and consumed every animal you can buy. Mom made fresh pasta and breads; we were truly omnivores. I became a pretty good cook, thank Mom!
My journey to a meat-based diet started unknowingly 11 years ago. In January 2009, at the age of 36, I had what would be my first of many pancreatic attacks. One year and over 60 pancreatic attacks later, I was told I had a Pancreatic Tumor in the head of my pancreas which was the cause of my attacks. I was given two options – No surgery and continue having attacks, but the tumor would most likely turn cancerous or have a Whipple Procedure which would see 25% of my stomach, common bile duct, gallbladder, duodenum and 55% of my pancreas removed. I chose the latter, surgery.
Over the next few years, I suffered after every meal with pain, bloating, cramping and intestinal spasming that would last for weeks. Every doctor and dietitian insisted I eat a low fat diet that included vegetables, fruits, pasta, bread and grains with little or no red meat. Desperate for help, I listened and followed their suggestions. My symptoms never improved and actually got worse.
Over the years I spent countless hours researching everything under the sun to try to get some relief. One day I stumbled across the ketogenic diet and read about the success people had with it and improving G.I. function. I was hesitant to try it because of my compromised G.I. system and limited ability to process fats. I had nothing to lose so I went against everyones advice. Holy shit it was helping! A month into the keto diet, I found it difficult to consume 60-70% of fat at every meal; it just wasn’t going down. So the search continued on variations of the ketogenic diet. Then I watched the JRE episode with Dr. Shawn Baker. BOOM! Carnivore Diet! I’ve always loved meat and instantly said I was going trying it. July 1, 2018 was day one and I haven’t looked back.