Forget the fancy ice cream machine and grab a trusty mason jar for this no-churn keto ice cream recipe!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours + 10 minutes
- Mason jar or other freezer safe glass jar with lid
- Strong arms
- 1 cup heavy whipping creamraw if possible
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 raw egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a quart size mason jar.
- Close securely and shake well to combine.
- Continue shaking for up to 5 minutes, until the volume has doubled.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove the jar from the freezer 5 or more minutes before serving to allow the ice cream to warm slightly before scooping.