Keto Pumpkin Muffins are a delightful way to enjoy comforting easy keto recipes full of classic fall flavors. With only 4-ingredients (plus spices) these muffins are a fun, low calorie way to celebrate the change in weather. 100% low-carb, keto, and sugar-free, plus gluten and dairy free too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup sugar-free pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup keto sweetener
- 6 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Preheat the oven to 350° F / 175° C.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer or whisk.
- Pour batter into a standard sized 12-cup muffin pan, greased or lined with paper or reusable liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and firm on the top.
- Remove from the oven, set aside to cool. Serve warm or cold.