Make this coffee shop style keto blueberry scones recipe In less than 30 minutes! Use just 10 low carb ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and follow the easy recipe directions or watch along in the video.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup keto sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut milk or nut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 whole large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a baking sheet or small pizza pan with coconut oil.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk the coconut milk, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla in a second bowl. Fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix gently until dough forms.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Shape the scones on a baking sheet in 8 individual discs or form a circle on a pizza pan and cut it into 8 even sections. Separate the pieces a bit so they do not stick together while baking. Sprinkle additional sweetener on the tops and press down gently, if desired.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown on the edges. Let cool completely before serving.
- Fresh blueberries work best. If using frozen, bake for the full 30 minutes. Check them and allow up to 10 extra minutes if they are not fully golden brown.