Going Carnivore has made an amazing change in my life.
What has changed for me is now I have the kind of energy that I haven’t had for 30 years, I have lost all the inflamation that was in my joints, I have had 6 surgical clean outs and major ACL repair on my knee and now I have no pain in my knee, which hasn’t been the case since 1985. I also had my hip replaced 18 months ago and since the surgery and going carnivore I went from basically being sedentary to now this summer
- I have summited 3 mountains hiking, and
- taken up rowing skulls on the reservoir In Calgary
- My blood pressure has gone from high 150/90 to 120/70 normal
- My triglycerides have gone down by 50%
- My HDL has increased and my LDL has decreased
- I have lost over 80 lbs from 305 lbs to 225 lbs
- I can now do things i would have thought impossible 18 months ago.
- I am putting on muscle without really trying
I went for my yearly physical with my family doctor who I have been seeing for 32 years, he always said that I was too fat and needed to lose weight fatboy (my interpretation). I had not seen him for a year because of covid. I went and saw him the lowest weight that I had been in 30 years, he couldn’t believe it was me, but what was really great was my blood pressure had always been high 145/85 or 150/90. He took my blood pressure and his words were “WooooW!!!!” and he is a man of few words my blood pressure was 120/70. My Triglycerides have gone down by over 50%, my HDl has increased and my LDL has gone down.
All my blood markers have improved.I am never hungry, i used to eat continuously and was always hungry, now I am never hungry.
I am also a cancer survivor, I had CLL Leukemiaa blood cancer diagnosed in 2011, I was successfully treated in 2013 with a combination of a manmade manufactured antibody and chemo drugs and have been cancer free for 7 years, they cannot find any cancer cells in my blood.