Simple & fast, yet rich & flavorful Instant Pot Chicken Bone Broth contains nutrient dense collagen and essential nutrients that may heal the gut lining, skin, joints, and promote all around health.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 5 hrs
Total Time: 5 hrs 20 mins
- 1 rotisserie chicken deboned, save chicken for another meal
- 2 pkg Chicken feet, 2 lbs
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 celery stems with leaves
- 1/2 lb small carrots, about 18
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 Tbsp black peppercorns
- 4 sage leaves
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Place carcass from rotisserie chicken and chicken feet in bottom of instant pot.
- Add rest of ingredients except apple cider vinegar on top of bones.
- Cover with water until about 1 inch from fill line.
- Add apple cider vinegar to water. This helps to leach the good stuff from the bones!
- Secure lid on instant pot. Make sure pressure valve is sealed.
- Set on manual high pressure for 300 minutes.
- Once done, allow pressure to release naturally. Remove lid and allow to cool.
- Using a spoon strainer, remove the large ingredients and discard.
- Line sieve (mesh strainer) with cheese cloth and strain broth into another large pot or bowl.
- Pour into single serving containers and place in fridge for a week or freezer for several months.