Enjoy easy to make sugar-free, ketogenic chocolate peanut butter cups with only 6 ingredients. They are 100% guilt-free!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 12 cups
- 3/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 3/4 cup Roasted Jungle Peanut Butter or other nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons powdered Monkfruit Sweetener or powdered erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a double boiler or small pot with bowl insert (aka DIY double boiler), melt the coconut oil or butter with the nut butter. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add the cacao powder, powdered sweetener, vanilla and salt.
- Whisk together until all ingredients are well-combined. For the smoothest chocolate possible, make sure there are no lingering lumps of powder in the bowl.
- Pour mixture into a mold or dish of choice and transfer to the freezer. Let chill for 20 or so minutes until solid. Store in the fridge or freezer.
For the printable recipe card and complete recipe details, visit the Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!
A delicious one pan keto lunch or dinner, this sausage skillet ready in 30 minutes. It’s crispy, fried, and oh so delicious. 100% ketogenic, low-carb, and gluten-free.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 small green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, butter, or tallow
- 1 pound chicken sausage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaf
- Finely chop the cabbage and add to the coconut oil over medium heat in a skillet. Keep the cabbage in one layer and cook for 7 minutes.
- Toss the cabbage, stir it around well and continue to cook for another 7 minutes.
- Slice open the sausage, break it apart with your fingers and add it to the skillet. Add the salt, garlic and rosemary. Continue to cook over medium heat until the sausage is golden and crispy. The cabbage should be very soft. I like it best when it is slightly golden and the sausage is crispy.
- Serve warm.
For the printable recipe card and complete recipe details, visit the Fried Cabbage and Sausage Skillet Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!