Make a carnivore cake recipe with just 3 essential ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time! This is an excellent carnivore birthday cake idea with variations for keto carnivore, carnivore carbs, and strict carnivore cooking styles.
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup sweetener, see note
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups whole milk, raw if possible
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Beat eggs on high in a large bowl for up to 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Gradually add the sweetener, continue mixing until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and butter for about 2 minutes over medium heat, just until butter melts.
- Slowly add to eggs, beat until combined.
- Pour unit a greased 8×8-inch (20×20-cm) baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool before serving.
Keto Carnivore: use a keto sweetener.
Adding Carbs: omit sweetener and drizzle the top with raw honey after baking.