No cook rich and buttery caramel flavored ice cream with roasted pecan pieces. Butter pecan is a long time Texas favorite.
- 1 cup Chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Sukrin Gold or Swerve
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Swerve
- 1/4 cup Sukrin Gold or increase Swerve by 1/4 cup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Maple extract
- 1 tsp Caramel extract
- 1 Tbsp Butter pecan extract or increase caramel & vanilla to 2 tsp each https://amzn.to/2w8Var6
- 1 cup Unsweet coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 Tbsp Rum
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add butter to medium bowl and melt it in microwave.
- Add pecans and coat them well.
- Lightly spritz foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray or use non-stick foil.
- Spread pecans on baking sheet and sprinkle with the sweetener and salt.
- Put baking sheet in oven and toast them just until they become fragrant, 5-8 min.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Pour heavy whipping cream into medium chilled bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add sweeteners and extracts and mix well.
- Add coconut milk a little at a time until well incorporated.
- Stir in rum.
- Pour mixture in ice cream maker.
- When ice cream is almost ready, add in the pecans.
- Once done, scoop ice cream into shallow container and freeze until it’s the preferred consistency