Make Coconut Flour Bread with simple pantry staples. It is a great sandwich bread for low carb, keto, and paleo dieters. Plus, the recipe is dairy free too!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 9 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir in coconut oil and vinegar until crumbly and uniform.
- Beat the eggs and egg whites in a separate bowl.
- Gently fold the egg mixture into the first bowl. Wait a minute or so for the coconut flour to absorb the liquid and begin to thicken.
- Grease a 9×5-inch bread loaf pan or line with parchment paper. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean after inserting into the center.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before taking out of the pan. Run a knife around the edge to loosen the bread from the sides.