Enjoy easy to make sugar-free, ketogenic chocolate peanut butter cups with only 6 ingredients. They are 100% guilt-free!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 12 cups
- 3/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 3/4 cup Roasted Jungle Peanut Butter or other nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons powdered Monkfruit Sweetener or powdered erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a double boiler or small pot with bowl insert (aka DIY double boiler), melt the coconut oil or butter with the nut butter. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add the cacao powder, powdered sweetener, vanilla and salt.
- Whisk together until all ingredients are well-combined. For the smoothest chocolate possible, make sure there are no lingering lumps of powder in the bowl.
- Pour mixture into a mold or dish of choice and transfer to the freezer. Let chill for 20 or so minutes until solid. Store in the fridge or freezer.
For the printable recipe card and complete recipe details, visit the Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!
An Easy Low Carb Chocolate Cake made with cacao powder and coconut flour is simple enough to make in 15 minutes, yet elegant enough for a dinner party.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil for dairy-free
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup classic Lakanto or plain erythritol
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Melt the butter in the oven as it warms.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl. Add the milk and butter to the eggs, stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. Add the dry mixture to the egg bowl and stir until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased 8 by 8-inch glass baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes, until the center is set and a knife comes out clean after testing the middle.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool. Frost if desired, once cool.
Serve plain or frosted. My Maple Buttercream Frosting is a family favorite! Cream cheese frosting and Whipped Ricotta Frosting also pair well.
For the printable recipe card and complete recipe details, visit the Easy Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!
Make this coffee shop style keto blueberry scones recipe In less than 30 minutes! Use just 10 low carb ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and follow the easy recipe directions or watch along in the video.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup keto sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut milk or nut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 whole large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a baking sheet or small pizza pan with coconut oil.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk the coconut milk, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla in a second bowl. Fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix gently until dough forms.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Shape the scones on a baking sheet in 8 individual discs or form a circle on a pizza pan and cut it into 8 even sections. Separate the pieces a bit so they do not stick together while baking. Sprinkle additional sweetener on the tops and press down gently, if desired.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown on the edges. Let cool completely before serving.
- Fresh blueberries work best. If using frozen, bake for the full 30 minutes. Check them and allow up to 10 extra minutes if they are not fully golden brown.
For the printable recipe and complete recipe details, visit the Keto Blueberry Scones Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!