Enjoy easy to make sugar-free, ketogenic chocolate peanut butter cups with only 6 ingredients. They are 100% guilt-free!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 12 cups
- 3/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 3/4 cup Roasted Jungle Peanut Butter or other nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons powdered Monkfruit Sweetener or powdered erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a double boiler or small pot with bowl insert (aka DIY double boiler), melt the coconut oil or butter with the nut butter. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add the cacao powder, powdered sweetener, vanilla and salt.
- Whisk together until all ingredients are well-combined. For the smoothest chocolate possible, make sure there are no lingering lumps of powder in the bowl.
- Pour mixture into a mold or dish of choice and transfer to the freezer. Let chill for 20 or so minutes until solid. Store in the fridge or freezer.
For the printable recipe card and complete recipe details, visit the Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!
A delicious one pan keto lunch or dinner, this sausage skillet ready in 30 minutes. It’s crispy, fried, and oh so delicious. 100% ketogenic, low-carb, and gluten-free.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 small green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, butter, or tallow
- 1 pound chicken sausage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaf
- Finely chop the cabbage and add to the coconut oil over medium heat in a skillet. Keep the cabbage in one layer and cook for 7 minutes.
- Toss the cabbage, stir it around well and continue to cook for another 7 minutes.
- Slice open the sausage, break it apart with your fingers and add it to the skillet. Add the salt, garlic and rosemary. Continue to cook over medium heat until the sausage is golden and crispy. The cabbage should be very soft. I like it best when it is slightly golden and the sausage is crispy.
- Serve warm.
For the printable recipe card and complete recipe details, visit the Fried Cabbage and Sausage Skillet Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!
An Easy Low Carb Chocolate Cake made with cacao powder and coconut flour is simple enough to make in 15 minutes, yet elegant enough for a dinner party.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil for dairy-free
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup classic Lakanto or plain erythritol
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Melt the butter in the oven as it warms.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl. Add the milk and butter to the eggs, stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. Add the dry mixture to the egg bowl and stir until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased 8 by 8-inch glass baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes, until the center is set and a knife comes out clean after testing the middle.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool. Frost if desired, once cool.
Serve plain or frosted. My Maple Buttercream Frosting is a family favorite! Cream cheese frosting and Whipped Ricotta Frosting also pair well.
For the printable recipe card and complete recipe details, visit the Easy Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!
Learn how to make a keto omelette for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It is an excellent way to use up leftover vegetables, precooked meat, and fresh herbs.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1-2 minutes
Total Time: less than 10 minutes
- Fresh herbs
- Precooked vegetables
- Precooked meat
- HEAT a generous amount of fat in a skillet
- BEAT the eggs
- COOK the omelette 1-2 minutes
- FOLD the omelette
For 15+ keto omelette recipes and complete recipe details, visit the How to Make a Keto Omelette on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!