Egg pudding is made from 3 animal-based ingredients and ready in 5 minutes! This carnivore diet dessert is super delicious when you want a zero-fiber sweet treat.
- 5 soft-boiled eggs peeled
- 4 ounces half and half
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter, softened
- 2½ tablespoons sweetener see note
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetener, as needed.
- Best if chilled in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
Keto Carnivore: use a keto sweetener
Adding Carbs: substitute sweetener with raw honey
Consider your priorities and goals; make the choice that is right for you. See the original post for more details.
2½ tablespoons of sweetener are recommended to start. You may want to increase the amount up to 4 tablespoons.