Enjoy this carnivore custard anytime you want dessert on a carnivore diet! Made with just three ingredients, this is an easy animal-based dessert recipe you can make any day of the week.
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl until completely smooth.
- Divide evenly between 4 2 or 3-inch ramekins and place them in an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Bring 2-3 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Create a water bath by pouring boiling water into the baking dish. Continue until the water level is an inch high.
- Bake for 30 minutes, check, and continue for 10 more minutes if needed. The top should be golden brown and firm. The under part will be wiggly still.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool and set for 10 minutes, before serving warm or refrigerating until chilled. It will firm up as it sits.