- Steaks and burgers can be cooked and plated in 15 minutes or less on stove top.
- If you don’t have a thermometer, check the doneness of your steak by coach touch. link here
- Cook to your preferred doneness and salt to taste…even if that is no salt.
- Remember to let your meat rest at least 5 minutes after cooking.
- If you have access to a smoker, try smoking your steaks and other meats. Then reverse searing them or cooking as desired.
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer and pressure cooker or similar appliance works wonders to even cook from frozen.
- Try salting your steak 24 hours before cooking.
- Try to take your steak out of the refrigerator about 15 to 30 minutes before cooking.
- When needing to slice meat thin, try putting your meat in the freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes first. Then slicing will be easier.
- Season and dehydrate sliced meat to have for later or easy on the go.
- Join the cooking meeting on MeatRx or check out their many recipes.
- Look for recipes before you are hungry, so it isn’t a trigger.
Carnivore cooking tips by coach Dana S
Inspired? Share this page with your network and help others regain health using the carnivore diet!
Talk to a Carnivore Coach
Our expert coaches can help you do the carnivore diet easily!