Make a carnivore casserole for breakfast or dinner any day of the week. All you need to do is combine ground beef with eggs, cream, and cream cheese, then bake until done! This is a quick and easy meal made entirely from animal-based ingredients, perfect for a carnivore diet.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly brown meat in a skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the cream, cream cheese, and salt. Mix well to combine. Add meat and stir well.
- Pour the egg meat mixture into a greased 9-inch round pie plate or something similar. Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs set. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.