Zero-fiber carnivore breakfast muffins are made entirely from animal-based ingredients. This easy dairy-free breakfast idea is great for meal prep. The process is as easy as combining eggs with browned ground beef, adding a pinch of salt and baking in the oven until done!
- 9 large eggs
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly grease a standard size muffin tin.
- Brown the meat in a skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add meat and salt. Stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the muffin tins. Fill each well ¾ full. Bake for 20 minutes until eggs set.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Release by running a knife around the edge of each muffin. Pop out and continue cooling on a wire rack or serve. Enjoy leftovers cold or reheat in the oven before serving.