Enjoy this Asian inspired skillet meal with pan-fried cabbage noodles and ground beef. Add “hidden liver” for extra nutrient density and no one will know it’s there!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-inch fresh ginger root minced or 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 inch fresh turmeric root minced or 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 pound ground beef (75% ground beef 25% ground beef liver)
- 3 tablespoons Keto Soy Sauce alternative
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 part green onion thinly sliced, optional
- Core the green cabbage, process into thin noodles (use a sharp knife, food processor or spiralizer). Add to a hot frying pan with butter and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger and turmeric roots. Continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
- Add beef and/or liver. Cook for 5 minutes more, stir to brown evenly.
- Add sauce, sesame, parsley, and salt. Mix well. Bring liquid to a simmer and cook for a final 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with optional green onion as garnish.
For the printable recipe and complete recipe details, visit the Cabbage Noodle with Ground Beef (and Hidden Liver!) Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!